1967 Chrysler New Yorker

Gavin Jeffrey

Reaction score
Hi,
I am wanting to buy a full set of interior chrome moulding trims for a 67 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door hardtop, I have a 68 New Yorker 4 door hardtop and these trims are black from factory.
I want to put the chrome style ones in place of my black ones.
I know the 67 New Yorker hardtop has them, (pictures show the moulds set I need)
Other vehicles with this roof may have used them too.
Looking for a full set, so front/ rear screens and above side glass opening, (interior ones only).
This is my all original 68 New Yorker, its getting painted shortly and some cosmetic clean ups, but a very nice low millage car.
Any help much appreciated.
Gavin.

1.jpg

Chrysler.jpg

20191214_180148.jpg

Nice car! They may be the same as Imperial? I have some for Imps, I’ll check my stash and compare them to my ‘67 coupe.

VERY nice New Yorker, haven't seen a '68 recently. The grey/silver interior looks great with the exterior blue. There is a good chance these are the same as on an Imperial (or other C-body, for that matter). Sedans, and Imp LeBarons have a higher roofline, so you will need to find these for a 4-door HARDTOP, as the sedan mouldings are different.

I have the set for the windshield and the back window but no sides unfortunately. These are the same as what’s in my ‘67 Imperial coupe but I’d be willing to bet they’re the same as your Chrysler.
9F05274F-A7C0-47E5-B535-9BD470C8B391.jpeg
23199343-E701-49B7-BF41-A80693B04709.jpeg

I have the set for the windshield and the back window but no sides unfortunately. These are the same as what’s in my ‘67 Imperial coupe but I’d be willing to bet they’re the same as your Chrysler.
View attachment 342867 View attachment 342868
Hi,
Thanks for your response, i really want a full set so i am not buying some here and some there, it gets expensive with the Aussie dollar and freight.
What is the condition of your molds, and what are you asking for them.
Thanks
Gavin.

Hi,
Thanks for your response, i really want a full set so i am not buying some here and some there, it gets expensive with the Aussie dollar and freight.
What is the condition of your molds, and what are you asking for them.
Thanks
Gavin.
I’d be lying if I said they were mint but this is after about 20 minutes with never dull and a buffing wheel with some rouge on it.
You can still see freckles but they’re very shiny.
The second picture is a close-up of a minor ding on one of the narrow pieces that looks really bad in the top picture but it’s not that bad.
I’d do $150 + shipping for all of it. If you’re interested I’d verify with a friend that they would work for your car.
A08AEE75-8E26-4A4F-99D4-6774135FC016.jpeg

CB57FBE9-6F20-4159-A802-B18CEEA18BDA.jpeg

These sure cleaned up well, and look better than the original currently on my '67 LeBaron……..

Hi,
What model Chrysler did these come out of, Any possibility of finding the missing pieces to make it a full set, just difficult here in Australia with postage etc.
Looking to get a full set in one purchase.
Thanks
Gavin.

Hi,
What model Chrysler did these come out of, Any possibility of finding the missing pieces to make it a full set, just difficult here in Australia with postage etc.
Looking to get a full set in one purchase.
Thanks
Gavin.
These are from a ‘67 Imperial Coupe with the same roofline as your Chrysler.
Check with Murray Park.
Www.cbodies.com

Back