For Sale 1967 Chrysler Newport Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwegianmopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Consider selling our partially restored 67 Newport Custom 383/auto due to other projects.
Have owned the car for 10 years and was planning a full resto and mild customizing, but things change and I'm gauging the interest.
The car was absolutely rust free being from California since day one. The painter described it as "straight as hell with perfect gaps".
It's also a well optioned car and all matching numbers. It's got buckets and console with original vacuum gauge and added tach. Air condition. Tinted windows. Cruise control. Power driver seat. Everything actually works too!
All moldings along the side are removed to give it a cleaner look, and the roof is painted instead of vinyl. It's close to the original light blue metallic with some added flakes, and the roof is silver with the same flakes in it.
We got over $10,000 in bodywork and paint alone, and it was done by the same guy who does most of Ford's prototypes.
The bumpers are re-chromed, and the grille and tail light bezels are all fresh with new paint. The bumpers will be on the car soon. The windshield is new.
The wheels are 15" Magnum 500's with 235 & 275 BFG T/A tires.
The car runs and drives like a dream, and the drivetrain has never been out of the car.
FINAL PRICE DROP $11,500. Livonia, MI.

67 Newport (3).jpg

67 Newport (5).jpg

67 Newport (6).jpg

67 Newport (7).jpg

67 Newport (8).jpg

67 Newport (9).jpg

67 Newport (15).jpg

67 Newport (17).jpg

67 Newport (19).jpg

Very nice car. Loved the blue that year.
2bbl or 4bbl 383?
Did you save the one year/Newport Custom only body side moldings?
67 first year for Newport Custom model.
Without the moldings it looks like any other lower line Newport.
But that's just me.

Very nice car. Loved the blue that year.
2bbl or 4bbl 383?
Did you save the one year/Newport Custom only body side moldings?
67 first year for Newport Custom model.
Without the moldings it looks like any other lower line Newport.
But that's just me.

It's a 2bbl. I don't think the moldings are around anymore. We felt it made the car look old and boring and wanted to go this route to make it more sleek. It was not a car we thought about selling, but plans change, and we got hooked on the C4 ZR-1 which for us is the most fun one can buy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back