1967 Chrysler T&C

ma_mopar

Reaction score
Here is my dads other wagon(one of them). 1967 Chrysler T&C. Was bought just before we bought the green '68 T&C on eBay of the same year. This one also came out of California. Sat in a junkyard for some time but the person he bought it from rescued it. Was only around 100 miles away from the green '68 T&C.

Has the following options: PW, PL, Cruise, Tilt & Telescope wheel, Power Vent windows, PS, Power Radio Antenna. That's all I can remember. Better pictures will come. These are the only pictures I have ever taken of the car besides one time taking a picture of the front seat.

20170901_170128[1].jpg

20170901_170149[1].jpg

20170901_170206[1].jpg

20170901_170137[1].jpg

Hit and run driver wrecked the '67 last night. Pushed it into a house. Hit the stone foundation and knocked off a stone.

Want to fix it. Need a parts car.

20170916_002153.jpg

20170916_002205.jpg

Wow the sucks big time. He must have been flying to do that much damage.

Hit and run driver wrecked the '67 last night. Pushed it into a house. Hit the stone foundation and knocked off a stone.

Want to fix it. Need a parts car.

View attachment 143394

View attachment 143395
Very sorry to hear that someone wrecked your wagon. The 67 Chrysler's are some of my favorites and I've owned several in the past. I hope you ate able to fix it!!

Wow the sucks big time. He must have been flying to do that much damage.

Definitely had to be. Pushed the car about 200 feet maybe from where it was parked on the street to the house.

Very sorry to hear that someone wrecked your wagon. The 67 Chrysler's are some of my favorites and I've owned several in the past. I hope you ate able to fix it!!

I hope to get it fixed. Looking for a parts wagon either '67 or '68 for the quarter panel section. Tailgate is needed also.

Front end can be from a sedan or coupe.

I am amazed none of the glass shattered. Do a see a crack in the front windshield? Hope you can find your parts, good luck.

What the heck did they hit it with? A locomotive!!! I'd try Murray Park. I have no idea where you are located at.

Cops said a late model Grand Marquis. Front end was completely gone off it that said.

I will give them a holler soon. Waiting to get more info about the case before we make any major decisions.

Any insurance? If so, find another car and use that for a parts car. If not find another car and use that for a parts car.

Kevin

None on it because it hasn't been driven barely at all since we got it 5 years ago and then the past 4 sitting at a friend of my father's place. Just last month we drive back home. But still wasn't being driven.

Hopefully the other person has insurance.

Plan is to hopefully buy a parts wagon that is too far gone for restore or back to driver quality.

None on it because it hasn't been driven barely at all since we got it 5 years ago and then the past 4 sitting at a friend of my father's place. Just last month we drive back home. But still wasn't being driven.

Hopefully the other person has insurance.

Plan is to hopefully buy a parts wagon that is too far gone for restore or back to driver quality.

Lol. Just reread my reply. What I failed to get across is that the car you have now, the wrecked one, is the parts car. Fixing it might theoretically be possible if you have a collision shop at your disposal and the time and talent to properly straighten everything that is bent but the path of least resistance time and money wise is find another clean car and start over.

If the cops found the guy and he has insurance, you need to get them on the hunt for a nice Arizona or California car to avoid further legal action from you.

Kevin

Back