For Sale 1967 Dodge Charger 383 w/ 33k.orig.miles $3200

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite interiors especially if it's got the full length console but was that '66 only? I had a '66 383 4bbl console 4 speed project at one point that was really solid and missing its drivetrain but it was an original silver over red car like on the dealer brochure and it did have its fender tag. It proved to be a tough sell though and I just broke even on it.

Pussy B-body guys are afraid to take on this generation of Chargers because they can't call 1-800 and buy bumper to bumper sheet metal for them.

I would love to have one of those. Definitely my favorite Charger. This one looks like it may be hiding some surprises though...seems cheap, mileage cannot be right, front end looks like it's sitting high? Is there even an engine in it?

I would love to have one of those. Definitely my favorite Charger. This one looks like it may be hiding some surprises though...seems cheap, mileage cannot be right, front end looks like it's sitting high? Is there even an engine in it?
I'd take an AMC Marlin too! Love that back end

One of my favorite interiors especially if it's got the full length console but was that '66 only? I had a '66 383 4bbl console 4 speed project at one point that was really solid and missing its drivetrain but it was an original silver over red car like on the dealer brochure and it did have its fender tag. It proved to be a tough sell though and I just broke even on it.
I almost traded my Challenger for a 67 383 4 spd at the Nats. Kinda wished I could have made the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back