For Sale 1967 Dodge Monaco Sedan NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
I came close to buying this but had issues with my shipper so pulled out.

Thought worth posting as it's in such good condition bar some paint touch up.

Was available to me for $7500 inc paperwork charge, so a good discount from the $10k on ad from dealer. They don't own it. Loads of pics, a sedan and 4 doors which never seems popular but gotta love that rear end.

Saw a 4dr hardtop sell for $20k a week or 2 ago in similar condition, but had power windows, maybe a bigger engine..

1967 Dodge Monaco | OLD FORGE MOTORCARS INC.

Sorry can't get pics to upload maybe too high a quality ?

As I said available for $7.5k not $10k
Hey @coco , sorry I didn’t respond to your email. I got sidetracked and forgot. You should by that car if you don’t mind the B-pillar, it’s beautiful!

619255B3-E184-49D3-B82B-CEAD6545904A.jpeg
0A8E0E05-1A2A-4413-86F9-2BB67E903177.jpeg
8AC555A0-57AE-432B-AC7A-99050F73C752.jpeg

Hey @coco , sorry I didn’t respond to your email. I got sidetracked and forgot. You should by that car if you don’t mind the B-pillar, it’s beautiful!

No worries re the email Matt, had issues with the shippers, had to go elsewhere and cost went up too high for me. If only I could get an imperial in that condition !!!!

The Canadian car I posted dropped by $3k, the fastback coupe. I'd rather have that, but too much hassle to get it here.

Did you find out if the 67 sold?

Those "vent shades" (or are they awnings?) allow you to drive around with windows partially down on a rainy day without bringing water into the car, surprisingly nice feature, I have them too. This is a sweet sedan, and while not posh, you DO have a 383 with factory AC. Simple elegance in silver with black int, and those taillights...…...

That dealership is right near me, though it's on a road that I don't take all that often. They always have some interesting cars on the lot. Usually more 1970's stuff than 1960's.

Jeff

No worries re the email Matt, had issues with the shippers, had to go elsewhere and cost went up too high for me. If only I could get an imperial in that condition !!!!

The Canadian car I posted dropped by $3k, the fastback coupe. I'd rather have that, but too much hassle to get it here.

Did you find out if the 67 sold?
It has not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back