NOT MINE 1967 Dodge Polara $2,500

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
not mine

1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=nLz6rHvTh7EAX-LkfbL&tn=RooEkgljXsYFeq1G&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=vjgX_Y03q0IAX8rYiW6&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

1967 Dodge Polara, 383 auto. Currently on the road, runs, and drives good, but needs some work.. Front suspension, leaf springs, and has a transmission leak. Headers, duel exhaust, Edelbrock intake, Holly carb, new starter, plugs, wires. It has Pertronix in place of the points. It has a few patches on the body, and a little rot, but it is solid. Rockers are good, floors, and drunk floor have a few small holes, and a few patches. Rear frame rails have some rot, but not in the really important places. The fuel gauge, and temp gauge does not work. Car was a daily driver this past spring, and summer, and I entered it in the NSRA East Coast Nationals in York Pa, Syracuse Nationals, and Dead Mans Curve in Mawah NJ, plus car cruises.

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Love the "hood support rod". That's bound to get you lots of attention at the cruise-in's.