WANTED 1967 Fury III tail light lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Mahley

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am soon going to be the proud owner of a 1967 Fury III. I can see in the pics it is missing the chrome bezels on the 2 inner tail light lenses. I would like to find a complete set of lenses or even the tail light assemblies. The most important items are the chrome bezel for the 2 inner lenses. I greatly appreciate any info. Thank you in advance.

Greg, good tail lamp lenses for 67 Fury III, Sport Fury and VIP's are the same and are VERY hard to find in good condition. If your lenses are good and just missing the chrome bezels, find some lenses (even if they are broken) that have good chrome bezels and carefully remove them and glue them on your good lenses.

Greg, good tail lamp lenses for 67 Fury III, Sport Fury and VIP's are the same and are VERY hard to find in good condition. If your lenses are good and just missing the chrome bezels, find some lenses (even if they are broken) that have good chrome bezels and carefully remove them and glue them on your good lenses.
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure how the chrome bezel attached, I thought maybe they were screwed on from the inside of the lens. Ive been looking on eBay and have found some outer lenses but no inner.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure how the chrome bezel attached, I thought maybe they were screwed on from the inside of the lens. Ive been looking on eBay and have found some outer lenses but no inner.

My recall is that the chrome bezels have pins on the back that get pressed into the lens but it's been awhile since I messed with a '67.

My recall is that the chrome bezels have pins on the back that get pressed into the lens but it's been awhile since I messed with a '67.
Yes, the thin chrome, rectangular pieces are peened onto the lenses, they were not serviced separately from the lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back