For Sale 1967 Imperial Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan300

Reaction score
Contact seller
Appraised #2 88400 miles 1 professional repaint on no-rust/bondo body most options beside a/c ,complete brake system overall with new parts ,new tires ,new tune up with dated wires,special "Show Car" order,build sheet,always heated storage
$25,000 US

52F16C28-D020-46F9-8826-8980D8A309E3.jpeg

C68E3DE1-CB72-4E98-8866-F4C793B0BE79.jpeg

4D64B32D-21B9-41C0-8B83-F92E3FF6C508.jpeg

Gorgeous!:wideyed:
You really should post some interior pics.

Wow it does have all the options! Including a steering wheel with no cracks!!
Btw you can’t have too many pics.

I love the interiors on the ‘67s and my strong minimalist side is glad mine doesn’t have the auto dimming headlight option.:p

Very nice indeed! I keep going back and forth between 67 and 68 on which Imperial I like better.

Love it! More interior photos please. When you say "special 'Show Car' order", what does that mean? Everything working, AC working? Do you have the hard bonnet?
No ac on this beauty.(who needs it?)
Hard bonnet?

No ac on this beauty.(who needs it?)
Hard bonnet?
Earlier Imperial convertibles had a hard cover for the top, maybe they didn't have them in these later years. It's odd that an Imperial wouldn't have AC. You're right that it isn't that important in a convertible, but I'm in Palm Springs, and you can't ride a convertible with the top down during the day for 3-4 months of the year!

65imperial.jpg

Love it! More interior photos please. When you say "special 'Show Car' order", what does that mean? Everything working, AC working? Do you have the hard bonnet?
Hi,if you look at the bottom left of the build sheet it’s mentioned "Show Car" it was ordered for display purposes.As mentioned on the description no AC,and the original cover is a soft one.
Thanks for your interest

Earlier Imperial convertibles had a hard cover for the top, maybe they didn't have them in these later years. It's odd that an Imperial wouldn't have AC. You're right that it isn't that important in a convertible, but I'm in Palm Springs, and you can't ride a convertible with the top down during the day for 3-4 months of the year!

View attachment 313512
Yes my ‘64 has them but I’m guessing they got the top to sit down nice and flush in the ‘67s requiring only a soft boot.

Appraised #2 88400 miles 1 professional repaint on no-rust/bondo body most options beside a/c ,complete brake system overall with new parts ,new tires ,new tune up with dated wires,special "Show Car" order,build sheet,always heated storage
$25,000 US

View attachment 313140

View attachment 313141

View attachment 313142
You might want to point out that they only built 577 of these. How many could be left? I had one about 10 years ago off the original owner who bought it in SF for $7500.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back