NOT MINE 1967 Imperial Crown $13,500

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Marketplace - 1967 Chrysler Imperial Sedan 4D | Facebook

Description 1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown sedan True Survivor. 86,100 Original Miles, V8 - 440 Engine. Complete rebuilt This Imperial is in good operational order. Every system is gone thru and renewed. Drive it coast to coast with confidence. Garage kept since new. The engine runs strong . This is one of those cars you would assume to be worse at inspection, its not. Even the weather strip is NOS. Turbine Bronze original paint Black Leather and top. Color made famous by the 1963 Turbine jet car. This is an amazing survivor that has been completely mechanically rebuilt. Drive coast to coast. Bargain at his price since it has that much in mechanical alone. Or you can buy one that needs restoration for about 12,000 elsewhere. Half the price of a continental, minus suicide its just as good or better. Under the hood looks like a 3 year old car. No late model trades or offers please. Wishy washy buyers stop wasting your time. Not motivated to sell. Worth more the longer it dose not sell.

317924300_5695947097141375_1719498655920575805_n.jpg

I'm not very knowledgeable about these older C-Bodies. What options does she have?

Almost looks like the 67 Crown Imperial in 1973 movie Charley Varrick. Driven by Joe Don Baker.

1967 Imperial.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not very knowledgeable about these older C-Bodies. What options does she have?
Well, I see A/C, tilt/telescope wheel, auto dim headlamps. I'm sure there is more.
I had a '68 many years ago. It was pretty beat when I got it, but I knew that. Too far gone for restoration, but it was a great runner with the 440. The back bumper was only the chrome plating, like aluminum foil, the steel was gone.
@detmatt could likely fill you in.
There are neat things about it. Ash trays and lighters in each door. Each armrest hinged with a storage compartment beneath. Radio is hidden under a lift up door in the center of the dash, has a floor mounted button for seek tuning. Flood light on drivers door for the window switches. Car made of real metal. I could jump on the hood or trunk lid and not leave a trace.

Actually this one has some options but is missing a few. Most importantly no power vents but also no Auto Pilot, sentinel safeguard, power trunk release and power door locks.

What is Auto Pilot, or Sentinel Safeguard?
Auto pilot is the slightly upscale version of cruise control and the Sentinel basically used an adjustable light sensor that would turn the headlights on when it gets dark and also kept the headlights on after the key was removed for a time that allowed you to get into the house.

I could be forced to drive it even without power vents. I'm too accustomed to auto headlamps, though.
This one looks to have an added rub strip on the lower body side lines, just above the factory trim, in the location of the '68 trim.

Last edited:
Back