1967 Imperial Crown Driver

Spkrck

Reaction score
Hi All!
I got this car about three weeks ago. The interior is almost mint. The body is solid, but needs paint. I am going thru all the electrical and mechanical, as I want to make it a driver for now. I'll have it painted next year.
Right now, I have a couple questions.
1. When I turn on the park lights, they go on. However, when I switch up to the head lights, they go off when the head lights come on. Is it supposed to work that way?
2. I just down loaded the wiring diagrams for the power seat. However, it says these are for the 1965. Would they be the same for the 67? also, would the Crown have 6 way, or 4 way drivers seat. The relay is hosed, and I am having a hard time finding a replacement. So, I am thinking of just designing a small circuit out of two standard relays, to replace the factory one.
If I think of anything else, I'll just ask.
Also, if I have to design a circuit to replace the factory relay, I will share it here.

Oh, I also am in need of the passenger side tail light lens, and frame.

Thanks!
Dennis

IMG_1477.jpeg

The lights have the correct operation. I can't speak to the seats but would guess they are similar between 65 and 67. Someone else will chime in.

Nice car, welcome to the site from the Motor City! We are already discussing parts on Messenger.:thumbsup:

I cannot agree with LeBaron1973 more...go explore the Online Imperial Club. Pour your libation of choice and spend an evening perusing the vast amount of information stored there. A lot of it is in an easy to print format so you can take it to your shop and get grease and coffee stains it.

I cannot agree with LeBaron1973 more...go explore the Online Imperial Club. Pour your libation of choice and spend an evening perusing the vast amount of information stored there. A lot of it is in an easy to print format so you can take it to your shop and get grease and coffee stains it.
Online Imperial Club is THE source for anything imperial

Back