For Sale 1967 Imperial four door-WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunaboat75

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
A guy near me has had a black on black ‘67 Imperial four door for sale for a while now. It has sat outside at the end of his driveway for the last two summers. I stopped to look at it last year and recently stopped to look at it again. I do not know if the car has any mechanical issues and the doors were locked when I stopped. I have not talked to the owner nor have I attempted to call him. The body is straight, rear quarters are clean, and roof is in good shape. Interior looks nice with no major rips in the seats or cracks in the dash. Has 110k on it. He is asking $6900 OBO. The car is located in Edgar, Wisconsin (about 10 minutes from me). I would love to make the guy an offer on this car but money is tight and space is limited for me right now, so unfortunately I am unable to pursue it at this time.

Brent

IMG_4284.jpgIMG_4289.jpgIMG_4286.jpgIMG_4291.jpgIMG_4287.jpgIMG_4288.jpgIMG_4290.jpgIMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

What a beauty!

Has to be originally from out west. That appears to be in great shape!

As with any purchase like this that I don't need use the following criteria to purchase: Unless the item is such a "good buy" that if I don't buy it, I should kick myself. Sticking to that will save you from making uneeded purchases. This price on the car described would not fall under stated criteria.

Car is still for sale. Drove past it again the other day. Kinda bugs me that it sits outside for longs periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back