1967 Imperial LaBaron, Hilliard, Ohio

nbuergel

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm offering up today a '67 Imperial LaBaron. I'm willing to sell it whole but more than likely will part it out. I bought it from an estate sale where the original (allegedly) owner had passed away and the survivors didn't want to mess with the title; they sold it to me with a bill of sale as a parts car. So, it's destined to be a parts car. It has 58,000 miles on it and the 440 runs but definitely needs tuned up as it's been off the road for approximately 20 years. The 727 goes right into gear. The under body is super clean but it does have some small amount of rust on the lower rear quarters as well as some rust on the edges of the doors and other slight areas.

None of the windows will go down and I'm unsure of whether it's something to do with the master switch (seller stated it was messed up) or whether the switches themselves or motors need some help. The door lock switches work though. The power seats work in every direction. The seats themselves I think would clean up nicely but the front drivers has lost some of it's shine although there's not any rips.

As you can see from the pictures I have parts that aren't on the car that are available as well, ie. all four hub caps, lug wrench, etc.

I would sell the complete car (no title) for $3,250

Otherwise I will part it out. I'd take $1,000 for the 440 and 727 transmission. Let me know of any specific part inquires in a private message and I'll provide a cost. I'm willing to ship most items.

I'm located in Hilliard, Ohio 43026 and am more than happy to furnish my cell number for serious parties via private message.

Thanks,

Nate

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Wow, do those gold seats pop!

I'd like to see it saved, but have no room myself. Looks very rot free to me.

Will the brake pedal assembly and booster work in a ‘66 newport? If so im interested.

I wonder if my parts car has a decent exhaust? I might be interested in it.

I wonder if my parts car has a decent exhaust? I might be interested in it.
Hi Matt,

The next time I put it up in the air, I'll take a look at what the tail pipe, muffler, Y pipe, etc looks like on this one. Would you hypothetically be wanting the whole thing (I realize you will need to see the condition of the system on your parts car).

Thanks,

Nate

Hi Matt,

The next time I put it up in the air, I'll take a look at what the tail pipe, muffler, Y pipe, etc looks like on this one. Would you hypothetically be wanting the whole thing (I realize you will need to see the condition of the system on your parts car).

Thanks,

Nate
Yep I might be interested from the y-pipe and back. I will check the status of the exhaust on the parts car I’m looking at.

Sad to see an H9Y code (GOLD! leather) in this sad shape...….. seems to be free of substantial rust, though.

I would be interested in:
All of the power window switches
The dashboard switches (headlight, dimmer, wiper, washer) with wiring still attached to the switch (not cut)

Thank you
Devin Duke
McMinnville OR 97128

the car has power seats on both drive and passenger side ?
I would have interest in the power seat tracks, cables and wiring harness do NOT need the actual seats

the car has power seats on both drive and passenger side ?
I would have interest in the power seat tracks, cables and wiring harness do NOT need the actual seats
Of course, it’s an Imperial. :)

Somewhere there's a '67 or '68 Imp with a plain beige interior that could really benefit from these gold seats, which, unlike most of the rest of the car, look to be pretty good. Full gold leather is quite rare........

The LeBaron plate on my glove box door has warped, and the one on this car is fine> No need to detach, I'll take the whole glove box door. I could also really use the gang switch for the power windows, if it isn't already spoken for.

Back