For Sale 1967 Imperial (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Stolfi

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ran across this one on Facebook this morning.

1967 IMPERIAL Ultimate Chrysler Luxury Mopar 440 67 Garaged SURVIVOR

IMG_0970.JPG

Flipping. I think this was just bought for around 4K.

Wonder why it has to be viewed at a police department.... I THINK this car was on a dealer website (can't remember which one) a while back.

Still, if close up photos are as good as these suggest, it's QUITE nice, and very original..……...leather looks good, and I think it's turbine bronze, which if I weren't already max'ed out (and then some) on fleet size and garage spaces I can rent, I would (on color alone) have me heading out to Chicago right now...…..

Wonder why it has to be viewed at a police department.... I THINK this car was on a dealer website (can't remember which one) a while back.

Still, if close up photos are as good as these suggest, it's QUITE nice, and very original..……...leather looks good, and I think it's turbine bronze, which if I weren't already max'ed out (and then some) on fleet size and garage spaces I can rent, I would (on color alone) have me heading out to Chicago right now...…..

Cause you don't get your car stolen after being stabbed with scissors and lit on fire then left for dead in front of the police station.

One of my favorite years for an Imperial!. The color and condition look great. Cold A/C, all power options work, including the radio. If this guy is flipping it, that would be a tidy little profit from $4k to $10.5k. Too bad one of the members here weren't able to get it at the 4 grand price.

Cause you don't get your car stolen after being stabbed with scissors and lit on fire then left for dead in front of the police station.[/QUOTE.] Seems like you have been watching too many episodes of "Cops"! :lol: BUT, our local police station has now set up an internet sales exchange spot. It's right outside the police station door , equipped with bright lights and security cameras. A sign of the times.

our local police station has now set up an internet sales exchange spot. It's right outside the police station door , equipped with bright lights and security cameras. A sign of the times.

now THAT makes a sad statement, but may be necessary...… hope it finds a good home...…….I'll remember that if doing an "internet sales exchange."

One of my favorite years for an Imperial!. The color and condition look great. Cold A/C, all power options work, including the radio. If this guy is flipping it, that would be a tidy little profit from $4k to $10.5k. Too bad one of the members here weren't able to get it at the 4 grand price.

I tried but was one day late. Boy can't the guy even take new pictures of the car for his $6000 profit......I sent him an email with those same comments.

It was listed a while back on SMAuto Classics (or something like that) in Idaho - with MUCH better photos, some of which I saved. A nice original like that really needs to find a good home, which I hope it finds. Did it sell again already?

This is his response to my email...…...I was not expecting this...unbelieveable

It's up not to sell, but to correct pricing history.. I did the same thing with my 83 Imperial, it's been up for 2 years and helping edge prices where they should be. Check it out, blue 83 47k miles, up for 2 plus years.

This is his response to my email...…...I was not expecting this...unbelieveable

It's up not to sell, but to correct pricing history.. I did the same thing with my 83 Imperial, it's been up for 2 years and helping edge prices where they should be. Check it out, blue 83 47k miles, up for 2 plus years.

That is some twisted thinking ...

Well, the ad LOOKS like it was for sale - so that was all a sham to just see what reactions would be? to "correct pricing history" ?(what does "correct pricing history" mean anyway?) \

One of the photos has that car outside under a plastic sheet, which I HOPE isn't that bronze beauty's ONLY protection, especially if it is in Illinois...….

DOUCHE BAGGERY #$%#$%^^$!!! iI posted that not long ago, he is greedy. let things work out naturally. Geezzze i hope a deal never finds him again
DITKA.jpg

View attachment 297819

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back