For Sale 1967 IMPERIAL not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjuni

Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown sedan True Survivor. 86,100 Original Miles, V8 - 440 Engine. This
Imperial is in good operational order. Every system is gone thru and renewed. Drive it coast to coast with confidence. Garage kept since new. The engine runs strong . This is one of those cars you would assume would be in worse condition once you would see it, you will be proven wrong.
transmission solid, and no fluid leaks. The tires are fresh
, and the exterior is in very nice condition, retaining all
of it's original metallic bronze paint. The black leather interior is also in very nice condition ie No dash cracks says it all
A/C blows cold
Power windows work fast
AM radio motorized scanning works(foot control)
Auto headlight dimming not tested yet.
The original clock no longer keeps consistent time.
Perfect glass and all mirrors
Perfect black vinyl top, no bubbling
Chrome and trim bright and pits are scarce. The tail light chrome assembly is the area that shows minor pitting.
WA state car, recent Wisconsin title.

Service Manual, build sheet, dealer service card original invoice, will be included with the sale.

There is no need to sell the car, that is the price that will buy this rare survivor offering.
Wishy washy buyers please dont waste my & your time. Price is lowest, should be more.

00h0h_jFIH7BVEBRi_50x50c.jpg
00K0K_e7F8VG4xokf_50x50c.jpg
00v0v_kkIfCR2EeY2_50x50c.jpg

1967 IMPERIAL Ultimate Chrysler Luxury Mopar 440 67 Garaged SURVIVOR

This is the one that was for quick sale at $4k, seller bought it then using same pics from when he bought it ! What a chancer !

This is the one that was for quick sale at $4k, seller bought it then using same pics from when he bought it ! What a chancer !
I can think of better names to call him but yes this car was a steal back then and now 3rd time around is all the money for it.

Oh it is k-i-l-l-i-n-g me to see this Turbine Bronze beauty being treated this way...…………. it was being sold by that place in Boise, ID (or something like that) a couple years ago with MUCH nicer photos...…….not sure what it actually went for, but I think this joker's listed amount was about what it originally was listed at.

At this price point, they could at least get the terminology right - Crown HARDtop, not sedan.

Yea I seem to remember, what is this 'FREE GUM'?

00C0C_8NCVjAltDiP_600x450.jpg

Ahhhh your all just being "Wishy washy"...

:rofl:

Last edited:
This same guy responded which I cannot find from last time it was here. I cut and pasted his response on the high price and he paid 4K or less for it. He said something like he did not want just anyone to purchase the car and he made it high because he thought Imperial prices were too low.

Oh it is k-i-l-l-i-n-g me to see this Turbine Bronze beauty being treated this way...…………. it was being sold by that place in Boise, ID (or something like that) a couple years ago with MUCH nicer photos...…….not sure what it actually went for, but I think this joker's listed amount was about what it originally was listed at.

At this price point, they could at least get the terminology right - Crown HARDtop, not sedan.

Listing the color as "brown" really bothers me too. If he had any knowledge of the Imperials and Chryslers he would proud state it was in turbine bronze.

" There is no need to sell the car,"
Really ? Then why bother to advertise it ? Dumb Bastard !

i get a kick out of the description. ALWAYS GARAGE KEPT. First pic is of the car outside, under a tarp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back