For Sale 1967 Imperial Radiator FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Contact seller
not mine and was posted in Moparts.com

I have a couple radiators, a fan shroud, an A/C compressor with brackets, intake manifold, air cleaner and exhaust manifolds pulled from a '67 Imperial, assume they fit other years as well.

Stuff is all free to somebody who will use it. Please email [email protected] or PM on board if interested. Parts located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but I could also get them to Detroit, Michigan for free if needed. Thanks!

not mine and was posted in Moparts.com

I have a couple radiators, a fan shroud, an A/C compressor with brackets, intake manifold, air cleaner and exhaust manifolds pulled from a '67 Imperial, assume they fit other years as well.

Stuff is all free to somebody who will use it. Please email [email protected] or PM on board if interested. Parts located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but I could also get them to Detroit, Michigan for free if needed. Thanks!
Thanks, that actually paid off!:thankyou:
More parts I don’t really need but will be happy to have.:lol:

I reacted immediately and he messaged me back an hour later saying that he’d already left for Detroit so he’ll bring the stuff next month. Turns out we’ve met 1 time in the passed out on Woodward and he asked if I had a silver Imperial. Small world sometimes.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back