1967 Monaco Fuel Filler Neck

Toastno6

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm looking for a fuel filler neck for a '67 Monaco and can't seem to find any repro's online. I think I've sourced the correct grommet but on the neck I'm coming up dry. Does anyone have any suggestions or workarounds? I'm capable of welding although I'd rather not weld the neck to the tank if I can avoid it. Thanks!

Hi All!

I'm looking for a fuel filler neck for a '67 Monaco and can't seem to find any repro's online. I think I've sourced the correct grommet but on the neck I'm coming up dry. Does anyone have any suggestions or workarounds? I'm capable of welding although I'd rather not weld the neck to the tank if I can avoid it. Thanks!
First thing you should do is start a parts wanted thread. There's a good chance someone has one for you possibly from a parts car.

Contact Murray Park - I couldn't find a filler neck for my '68 but he had one. It wasn't listed on his site so I emailed him at [email protected]
I got my filler tube grommet from rockauto, if I remember right as I had to replace my tank as well.

Hope I'm not out of line for posting Murray's email link

Last edited:
Contact Murray Park - I couldn't find a filler neck for my '68 but he had one. It wasn't listed on his site so I emailed him at [email protected]
I got my filler tube grommet from rockauto, if I remember right as I had to replace my tank as well.

Hope I'm not out of line for posting Murray's email link

He had one! Thanks!

Back