WANTED 1967 Monaco left front turn signal lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbarge

World Famous Barge in a Budget
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a left replacement lens for my 67 Monaco.
Part number 2606597 clear lense
Lots of right lenses on Epay but no lefties.
Mine is melted and is needed in order to pass inspection.
Good used no holes or cracks,and is needed in order to pass inspection.
NOS would be nice.
PM me if you have any spares.
Thanks in advance.
Leaburn

318475554_1518740848594887_7367140315674535438_n.jpg

20230101_175720.jpg

Were some of these white (clear) and others were orange?

I have a white (clear) one, and an orange one. I don't see any part numbers on them (?). What I do see is SAE DP67D and a Pentastar CC on both. They are opposites of each other, offhand I don't know which is LH or RH.

Last edited:
Were some of these white (clear) and others were orange?

I have a white (clear) one, and an orange one. I don't see any part numbers on them (?). What I do see is SAE DP67D and a Pentastar CC on both. They are opposites of each other, offhand I don't know which is LH or RH.
67 were clear, and the 68's have the federally mandated amber lenses.
They are side specific.
Part numbers end in even number for right side and odd numbers for left side.

On the lenses, the part number is on the top lip- thinnest part of lense.
If you have a clear lefty, Pm me.
Thanks

20230101_175904.jpg

Thanks but I saw them and they are not clear lenses.
The car is a rare beast and want it to look correct.
Cheers!
I was thinking, use them to get through inspection and swap them later. Good luck with the hunt.

Last edited:
It's gona be though to find, Thought I saw something at the wreckers near my place.
Can you confirm, I know the Monaco hood bot not sure if the bumper is still there.
Close but maybe no cigar!
IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3314.JPG

I'd put this photo in a PM but seems I can't. I was saving the clear one to check and see if the one currently on my car could use an upgrade, something I won't know until I take it out in the spring.

turn signal lens.jpg

So the 2 pics I sent are of 2 different cars at the wreckers, so they are both 66s.
All I can see is the hood of the first car, and if I didn't know any better I would have said it was a '67 hood (or '68). I don't know if it's the same as '66.

Where are those (junked) cars? Are they in Ontario somewhere?

Last edited:
All I can see is the hood of the first car, and if I didn't know any better I would have said it was a '67 hood. I don't know if it's the same as '66.
These are pics I took 2 months ago, while walking through for the first time, looking for stuff for my 67 Newport.
The pic with the hood, is the bumper still there, don't know, could be stashed inside the car, who knows ?
Will be going back in the spring to scrounge up more stuff.
Cbarge, as mentioned put a temp one on until the right one falls into your lap.
Mopar-man, where are you in ON?

Have a nice day,

PT

The first pic of the hood is a 67.
Well you may be in luck , Cbarge it may be a while before I go again, but if it's there I will try to remove it for you. You might find one sooner and better. I trust you are going to Moparfest this year?
It's the left one you need but I will remove both anyway.

PT

Well you may be in luck , Cbarge it may be a while before I go again, but if it's there I will try to remove it for you. You might find one sooner and better. I trust you are going to Moparfest this year?
It's the left one you need but I will remove both anyway.

PT
I really do appreciate your help!
The left is what I need.
Yes more than likely will be hitting the show..just not sure which C to take..can only drive one at a time!!

318661136_2914200855541373_6813148663461965540_n.jpg

I'm sure you will be taking the new aquisition, is that your hay barn in the background?
We still have over 250 round bails ourselves, can't seem to sell the stuff.
No guarantees on the lens but if its there it might only cost you a couple of bucks.

Have a nice day,

PT

I'm sure you will be taking the new aquisition, is that your hay barn in the background?
We still have over 250 round bails ourselves, can't seem to sell the stuff.
No guarantees on the lens but if its there it might only cost you a couple of bucks.

Have a nice day,

PT
Thanks!
The property belongs to a friend where I store our cars.
He has about 20 heads of beef cattle so the hay does not go to waste in winter months.
The hay barn is over a century old and is barely standing on it own. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back