For Sale 1967 New Yorker 2dr H/T 440ci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Sportone

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/cto/4873922631.html

Not mine. Found this on Craigslist. So go ahead guys, "Hit my boy up..." and take a look at this fine looking "fastbackit."

I don't know what it is about it but this car is cool to me. Black, fastback, intact interior... Think the 440 is stock? It's a good looking car, don't ya think?

From the ad:
"Selling for my friend Michael Hernandez this 1967 Chrysler New Yorker fastbackit has a 440 engine .. looking to get $3,500 obo or trade for ???? Hit my boy up and let him know ..he has one too many projects so his loss is your gain ...don't reply to email please call him."

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hard to tell what is really going on from the skimpy description and those pics but if it is solid then the price is reasonable. The seats don't seem to be original?

I Really love the look of those you don't see to many Fast back New Yorkers like that I know of one in a field that runs and everything and is cheap but I don't have the space for it...

If it has the original engine it would be a nice fastback to have.

Looks like the original seats, just reupholstered. It looks like it would be worth looking at.

Hard to tell with the photo's but the floors look pretty rusty from the top side.

I don't know what it is about it but this car is cool to me. Black, fastback, intact interior... Think the 440 is stock? It's a good looking car, don't ya think?
.... :no:

I Really love the look of those you don't see to many Fast back New Yorkers like that I know of one in a field that runs and everything and is cheap but I don't have the space for it...
:no: :no:

If it has the original engine it would be a nice fastback to have.
:no: :no: :no:.... :tied up:

Shame. So few 67 NYer Fast tops. Totally cool looking.
:yes: :eek:ccasion14:

Stan; I think we need a little help here...

We looked at the car from this seller about 2 years ago and passed on it. The history given was convoluted, and best I recall the car needed more body and interior work than I wanted to put into it. Something about being in garage storage for years and pitted chrome and trim didn't ring true to me. But, if anyone is truly interested and wants me to check out specific things for them, it is only 30 miles away and I will be back home Mar 8. Let me know.

Chromed pot metal will pit sitting on a shelf in its original box.

Chromed pot metal will pit sitting on a shelf in its original box.
Southern pot metal seems to fare much better than that exposed to the elements in the northern climes. I don't know the reason but I've seen it many time. It may have something to do with humidity or maybe temperature changes?

The correct name for that roofline is "Fast top" while the unwashed masses call it a fast back.
As annoying as the posie/Sure-Grip thingie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back