1967 Newport project on Air

I will upload more pictures when I get the back done. And when I take everything back apart for final paint work. I don't get a lot of time to work on it cause one its outside and winter decided to show up. Two it's not at my house cause I don't have the room. My father had a huge shop but no room inside.

Yeah, I generally agree. Although I would rather see a car get built than not get built and, yes,

Without chopping, Model Ts and As just look Retarded. But Chopping a C or any post 55 car is just beyond wrong IMO.

Agreed! Some pre-55's shouldn't be chopped. It's not something that works on all cars.

there are some pre-'55 cars that can look pretty good not chopped too.

Looks like the snow is going away and the sun will be out this weekend. I hope to get the 4 link on Saturday. Just a little update.

image.jpeg
Picture my dad took last weekend with the snow.
48 Plymouth and little shorts

I will post up some pictures tomorrow of the old mans collection. I'm going over to put the 4 link on.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Ok so got a little done yesterday. All tacked up and moving smoothly. Just a update for you photo nuts here. Maybe this weekend I'll clean everything weld it up install the bags.

Maybe one day I'll have a real shop with a slab floor. ROCKS SUCK.

Ok so I got the bags mounted and everything tacked up and moving with air. I'll have to relocate the emergency brake stuff and shocks. Going to a car show tomorrow with the wife so Sunday I hope to clean and weld up everything. I will add braces to the upper bag mounts before paint.

image.jpeg

Back