1967 plymouth sport fury

crazyboutwagons

Reaction score
Saw on a small independent dealer south of Pittsburgh, PA was a chrysler Plymouth dealer till they downsized.
Tomsicmotor.Com
Couldn't get any pics.it's copper with white bucket seat/console black roof
Original car 59xxx miles. 318 v-8 price $5995.00

636256945778626798.jpg
636256945730171545.jpg
636256945730795549.jpg
636256945731419553.jpg

636256945732043557.jpg
636256945762463752.jpg
636256945763555759.jpg
636256945764959768.jpg

1967 Plymouth Gran Fury Base
Price: $5,995
Stock #: PYSF Color: Copper
VIN#: PH27F74224382 Transmission: Automatic
Year: 1967 Engine: V8 - 318
Make: Plymouth Drive Train: Select
Model: Gran Fury Mileage: 59,020
Trim: Base State: PA
Interior: Leather
Vehicle Type: Convertible

1967 Plymouth Sport Fury Replica Pace Car..All Original..Garage Kept, Minimal Wear and Tear..59020 Miles. Please Call With Any Questions

Tomsic Motor Company
Frank Valencic
150 Racetrack Rd
Washington , PA 15301
724-228-1330

[QUOTE="crazyboutwagons,to stop. they have a 76 Cadillac 4 door on the lot also.[/QUOTE]

They should move it around back, probably blocking the view.

I stopped & took a look at it today, it is only about 14 miles from me. The mileage is original, it had a repaint a few years back, floor pans,trunk floor & trunk extensions are there. It was the dealership owners car & spent several years in storage. I didn't hear it run & it has no PA safety inspection sticker. IMO you could get it road worthy, install Legendary seat covers & drive it as a cool cruiser or do a total resto on it. The convertible top is original & needs replaced. There is a boot cover for the top. The glass back window is perfect. The trim isn't too bad for being 50 years old, showing some pitting but nothing too serious & it is all there. I would want to see it on a lift & hear it run before making any decision. Hope this info helps.

if I had the room I would seriously look at it. been wanting a convertible to cruise when not driving the wagon.

I think fresh white seat covers and white top would make it pop!
Great color

Last edited:
I think his asking price is actually reasonable, you guys are letting your cheapness show through again.

Very Pretty and good value (provided it isn't made of rolled up newspaper and bondo).

I stopped & took a look at it today, it is only about 14 miles from me. The mileage is original, it had a repaint a few years back, floor pans,trunk floor & trunk extensions are there. It was the dealership owners car & spent several years in storage. I didn't hear it run & it has no PA safety inspection sticker. IMO you could get it road worthy, install Legendary seat covers & drive it as a cool cruiser or do a total resto on it. The convertible top is original & needs replaced. There is a boot cover for the top. The glass back window is perfect. The trim isn't too bad for being 50 years old, showing some pitting but nothing too serious & it is all there. I would want to see it on a lift & hear it run before making any decision. Hope this info helps.
How did the underneath look when you took a look at it? Any holes or rust. It's probably about 450 miles from me, but will take the drive.

Top, interior, brakes and mechanical upgrade ........ about $4K to do it right. You'll still keep your head above water and have a great car.

Saw on a small independent dealer south of Pittsburgh, PA was a chrysler Plymouth dealer till they downsized.
Tomsicmotor.Com
Couldn't get any pics.it's copper with white bucket seat/console black roof
Original car 59xxx miles. 318 v-8 price $5995.00

OK, I realize this car is or is nearly 50 years old, but for being an ex C/P dealer, you'd think they'd know it was a Sport Fury and not a Gran Fury and also know that the seats are vinyl and not leather. Looks like a very worthwhile car to bring back to nice condition and unless there's something really wrong with it, the price is quite decent as well.

How did the underneath look when you took a look at it? Any holes or rust. It's probably about 450 miles from me, but will take the drive.
I looked under the car at the floor pan, trunk floor & trunk extensions & they were all there. I didn't notice any rust through. I was on my hands & knees looking at the underside, not on my back directly under it. It is a pretty car with potential.

Back