SOLD 1967 Sport Fury - Hard Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport Fury 67

Reaction score
Contact seller
Time for someone else to enjoy this nice C-Body. 1967 Sport Fury Mileage: 67,125
383 Super Commando V-8 with 4-barrel carburetor – 325 HP – Dual Exhaust
Automatic, Power Steering, Power Brakes – Discs in front – 1st year Plymouth option
Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Driver side Bucket Seat, optional head rests
Cruise Control, AM/FM Radio with rear speaker, Rear window defroster, Map light, Trunk light.

A/C Compressor re-built – Converted to R-134A – 05-2014, Transmission and rear end serviced – re-built – 11-2013, Front end re-built – upper/lower ball joints, bushings, wheel bearings – 08-2015, Fan clutch replaced – 06-2016, Radio serviced – 08-2010, New tires – 03-2012 ~ (400 miles)

Comes with 1st Owners Certi-Card, 1967 Service Manual, Part Number Cross Reference Manual, Car Cover VIN: PH23H76110948

$12,750 OBO Steve - Buffalo Grove, IL Email: [email protected]
H: 847-459-3744 W: 847-664-3687

Drv -Front - Full.JPG

Pas -Rear - Full.JPG

Engine -F.JPG

Dash -  Full.JPG

Dash - Left.JPG

Front Seats.JPG

DSCN1398.JPG

Rear Seat.JPG

Build Plate.JPG

Trunk open.JPG

Absolutely gorgeous! My favorite slab Fury roofline. Shouldn't last long in my opinion.

Alright,, so I am curious...
WHY the heck cover license plate then publish phone numbers...

Just looking up the phones tell me who at ULI on 333 Pfingsten Rd.,
and where on Hawthorne Rd SJA resides....

Alright,, so I am curious...
WHY the heck cover license plate then publish phone numbers...

Just looking up the phones tell me who at ULI on 333 Pfingsten Rd.,
and where on Hawthorne Rd SJA resides....
Nothing to say about that stunning Fury?

Keeping our identities concealed from the MAN..... Way back when pictures were taken with film, the flash bulb (they were square cubes) would cause the license plate to reflect back and ruin the photo, so you covered the plate to block the flash. It is not really necessary anymore with digital cameras and the ability to cut and paste. Old dog.... old habits die hard....

Last edited:
Nice options - AC, Autopilot, Disc Brakes, Power Windows, Power Driver's Seat, Rear Defog, AM/FM with Rear Seat Speaker (possibly Reverberator)...

Nice!

The only thing saving me money on this car is the lack of power vents...

What a nice ride! Great color, loaded with options, big block & a formal roof. Would make a great older sibling to my 68 Fury III. So many cars, too little cash.

Great car, absolute stunner! I'd buy that if I were still in the market.

I don't usually get excited about these, but THIS one is different, these are normally with fastback roofline, but this one isn't. High optioned too.......exactly how I'd order one from the factory, which you just don't see...... .. sure would make a nice alternative to my 67 LeBaron, especially on hot days when I don't want to be in a black/black hardtop....... VERY tempting....... think I could drive it to Wash. DC?

The original owner purchased it when he retired. He lived in Evans City, PA and used it to drive down to FL. He did not like the fast top look so he went with the hardtop. It should have been built with wood inserts in the dash trim, on the console, and a wood steering wheel, but he deleted it (ah, to be able to order a car in the 60's) It was one of the first cars delivered for the 67 model year - October 14-1966 and similar looking 67's were used in advertisements. If you have any questions or want to inquire about the OBO part, drop me and email...it does not cost anything to ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back