1968 300 conv; searching a top well liner...

Budweiser

Reaction score
Hello!
I’m searching a top well liner for 1968 300 convertible, would anyone know a store which might have them?
Sofar I haven’t had had any luck with convertible top sellers, they seem to have everything else exept the top well liner...-please feel free to join in this discussion if You happen to know a store which might have them.

I have a Legendary well liner in my '70 300. Fits and looks great.

Great, I’ll order one rightaway from Legendary! Thank You very much for helping me with this problem!

I’m not sure if I understand why. Would that be because they are backed up on orders? Or?
Legendary was backed up on some items. It took 3 months to get my convertible boot (just in time to put the car up for winter!), but it did arrive within a couple days of their promised date.

Legendary was backed up on some items. It took 3 months to get my convertible boot (just in time to put the car up for winter!), but it did arrive within a couple days of their promised date.
That's what I was wondering. When I talked to RPM the other day, they said they could not get the back window piece for my top this year (at least as of now).

I did order the well-liner from Rock Auto and it stated "16 days" for delivery. It took about 2 weeks. It is from Acme Auto (they do not even list any Chrysler products on their website (Acme Auto) past 1952. For being almost 1/4 the price that RPM quoted me, I'm happy.

I also ordered the boot, again Acme Auto, and that was less than 1/2 the price of the RPM quoted one, which would have been from Kee Auto Top.

They both came together in the same box and seem of good quality.

That's what I was wondering. When I talked to RPM the other day, they said they could not get the back window piece for my top this year (at least as of now).

I did order the well-liner from Rock Auto and it stated "16 days" for delivery. It took about 2 weeks. It is from Acme Auto (they do not even list any Chrysler products on their website (Acme Auto) past 1952. For being almost 1/4 the price that RPM quoted me, I'm happy.

I also ordered the boot, again Acme Auto, and that was less than 1/2 the price of the RPM quoted one, which would have been from Kee Auto Top.

They both came together in the same box and seem of good quality.
Acme does most of the headliners you see for sale. Their website is probably there just to have one as they don't sell to the public. I didn't know they sold well liners and boots.

Legendary does a lot of their own stuff, but it would not surprise me if they just repackaged an Acme piece (well liner) either. I asked when I ordered my boot and they told me "it was made inhouse".

My well liner did come from Legendary, via Tony's (got a better deal) and was just drop shipped to me from Legendary.

Back