SOLD 1968 big block a/c system

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Most of these parts were removed from the same car, a low mileage '68 New Yorker except the pic with the engine pulleys, those were all removed from a '67 big block C-body.
I don't know if its 100% complete but everything that I have is pictured. I'd let the whole lot go for $250 + shipping and I will sell parts separately but only if nobody is interested in all of it as a package.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The day after you sell it, I'll find the car of my dreams and all it needs is a/c....

Posted via Topify using Android

That's ok Stan, if you bought it today in hopes of finding that car, you never would....

That's ok Stan, if you bought it today in hopes of finding that car, you never would....
When I moved here in 06, I hadn't even moved in yet and I bought a whole house generator. Hasn't been a TS or hurricane since 05....

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:
Insurance is one of the hardest things to spend money on and the rewards from it are few and far between, thankfully.

Dead geographical center.
Unlike the three rare storms that tore through here in 04/05, everything else, so I'm told, all downgraded to minimum hurricane status, T.S, or less.
Saw Tampa get killed last year and it was sunny here all day.
Even the humidity is much lower here.
Also the highest point on the peninsula. 85' above see level. I can see the curvature of the Earth here. LMAO

68hlz8.jpg

Last edited:
yes,i need the front bracket attached to the compressor and id like to have the rear bracket if its from a 440.i already have a rear bracket for a 383.

What if I offered you the whole set up from under the hood for $75 + shipping, that includes the compressor, the cooler that goes in front of the radiator all the lines and brackets that came with the '68 parts. I kinda hate to break it up but I would.

This is sold, all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back