1968 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Mean Dean

Reaction score
Selling for a friend . 1 owner who passed away in his late 80's. 440 4 bl. Standard 440 350 hp. This car he ordered new. Black exterior. White top and black and white bucket seat interior. Floor console woth vacuum perf gauge. Has the cigareete lighter in the back. Light group. Am fm radio. Magnum 500 rims. Nice convertible top frame and all the hardware. Has alot of rust. All there real nice rear convertible panels. Real nice black upper dash pad. Etc. $3500. Take it all. Cannot find the title yet. Car is in Inkster michigan

21449.jpeg

21451.jpeg

21455.jpeg

21453.jpeg

I keep looking hard at this car but all I see is a car needing every single component replaced. I doubt anyone will do it.

I agree with Stan. The very best case is someone is looking at a major restoration. Realistically, a lot of rust and no title likely makes this a parts car. In any case I hope it doesn't get scrapped.

Looking for a decent* door mirror.

*decent-NOT REMOTE! Simple steel mirror body with circular reflective glass.

Did you decide to part this car out? Or did you sell. I see some items I might want? Camshaft

Did you ever find one? @Gerald Morris
Are you looking for a factory correct unit for your car?
Think I found a pair. Twin post, #s matching the 1966 parts catalogue. Am waiting for the holiday mail rush to subside before I pay to have these shipped to me. Of course, if YOU know of something good, I'll keep you in mind in case Evil Forces spoil the deal I've arranged.

Think I found a pair. Twin post, #s matching the 1966 parts catalogue. Am waiting for the holiday mail rush to subside before I pay to have these shipped to me. Of course, if YOU know of something good, I'll keep you in mind in case Evil Forces spoil the deal I've arranged.
I’ve got a stash of side and rear views but I don’t recall seeing a non remote in the bunch.

I’ve got a stash of side and rear views but I don’t recall seeing a non remote in the bunch.
No worries. I found some. The Post Is SNAFU due to the KILLER COLD and the Yuletide..... but I'll get them, hopefully.

Back