1968 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Limousine - WOW -

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought this would interest you guys...

Click Here: 1968 Chrysler Imperial | eBay

Own a piece of history. This 1968 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron has a single family ownership. This rare car is 1 of 12 modified by Stageway Coaches in Fort Smith, Arkansas as documented by Chrysler Historical Collection. A seven year on frame restoration completed in 2013 makes this triple black beauty unique with originality. The interior has the highest grade of leather and carpet with an amazing install of modern electronics to include a back up camera, 2 stereos, Ipad, USB ports, phone, custom cabinetry, intercom, dual air and much more. The original drive line was rebuilt and upgraded at the time of restoration to include the brake system and suspension. This Limo is fully loaded with every working option. Since the restoration the Limo has been driven 1870 miles. The restoration and original purchase is fully documented and has been preserved for the new owner.

You must see this Limo to appreciate the condition, workmanship and drivability.

An appraiser rated the Limo excellent in all areas and stated "the 1968 Chrysler Imperial is extremely rare and is the finest restoration on a limo of this nature that I
have ever seen".

Since everything else is black, is this even the same car?

s-l500.jpg

I think the interior color varies due to the lighting. The engine pics look different too (note the 440 air cleaner decal)

Speaking of engine, could you get a 440 magnum in an Imperial in 1968? I though all of them got the standard 440 which should have been painted turquoise.

I think the interior color varies due to the lighting. The engine pics look different too (note the 440 air cleaner decal)

That's a lot of variance...

s-l500.jpg

But perhaps. Although as many agreed last time, I couldn't get past the new console...

c380d47df72f6296ad20768508f794e5--repurpose-microwave-cart-furniture-making.jpg

Speaking of engine, could you get a 440 magnum in an Imperial in 1968? I though all of them got the standard 440 which should have been painted turquoise.

It has log style manifolds, 350hp. HP manifolds were arched. A/C cars with 350hp were always painted blue in my experience.

Dave

WHY would anyone buy this car?
Limo operators? No. Too expensive for a novelty limo.
Collectors? Collectors of what.
I could go on and on.

496 cubic inches. Or so it says.

Collectors of unique and significant cars,... dummy! :poke:

The history of the limousine and livery vehicles is pretty unique....

Last edited:
I could go on and on.

With wire wheels, wide white walls, smoked windows and some purple trim it would make a great pimp-mobile.

Dave

Back