SOLD 1968 Chrysler New Yorker for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops68NYR

Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Chrysler New Yorker for Sale (4DR)
440-4BBL VIN # CH43K8C324726

Car has very little rust and body/interior is in outstanding shape.
Black hardtop is in outstanding shape. Paint is good/acceptable - no sun damage.

Odometer shows 25,361 miles. Unknown if this is accurate or if its 125,361? I do know it was owned by an older lady and she rarely drove it. The car sat in a covered outside barn from 1997 to 2017 without running. That said, the car was running when it was parked in the barn and driven over to the barn by a family member of mine.

I do remove the spark plugs once a year and bar the engine over by hand with some motor oil squirted in the cylinders. Engine turns over fine. Status of transmission is unknown. Car was based in Virginia and I had it hauled to Texas in 2017 for restoration. I had sat in my covered shed to present.

My reason for selling is that I received a promotion at work and have been traveling 3-4 days per week. I currently do not have the time to devote to the car for proper restoration.

I have the original wheels and Chrysler hub caps (4). I have both rear wheel side skirts as well. (Had to remove in order to put tires on - placed inside the car and haven't put back on.

I have the original Carter carburetor also.

Asking $7,000 (obo). Pickup 20 minutes outside Fort Worth, Texas.

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

WHERE outside of Fort Worth? I might direct my octogenarian mother toward this treasure! she abides in Johnson county....

OK, my mom's in Burleson. I emailed her w links to your Forum thread. IDK if she'll bite. Damn! If I were THERE, I would make that car a green blur, getting it so fast! But I'm stuck 1100 miles west of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back