For Sale 1968 Chrysler Parts Or Parts Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have two.parts cars left. A 68 300 4dr HT and a 68 Newport custom 4dr sedan. No motor or trans in the 300 but the Newport has a 383 2bbl and transmission. I drove it back there about 8 years ago. It does turn over but consider it needing a rebuild. The 300 has an excellent complete front clip. Lots of other parts. I would like to sell them both as complete as they are but will sell parts since I don't think anyone will want to ship them whole but just in case $500 each or $800 for the pair. Pm me here for parts and prices.
20160920_165133.jpg
20160920_165150.jpg
20160920_165222.jpg
20160920_165236.jpg
20160920_165324.jpg

Your yard is really looking empty, Chris. You must be really serious about retiring and not being a hoarder.:thumbsup:

Your yard is really looking empty, Chris. You must be really serious about retiring and not being a hoarder.:thumbsup:

Yes I am Peter! I've taken 7000 lbs. to the scrap yard and filled my dumpster about 10 times. Still have a long way to go but we've made a lot of progress. 25 years of hoarding doesn't go away overnight though.

Update. I cleaned out the trunk of the Newport and found it has a perfect trunk floor. I'm not going to cut it out because I don't have the time but you can take the whole car home and remove it yourself.
20160926_111256.jpg
20160926_111315.jpg

Does the Newport have power windows or power vent windows? Or both?

Thank you.

I'll see what else might be needed for the car.

Update. I cleaned out the trunk of the Newport and found it has a perfect trunk floor. I'm not going to cut it out because I don't have the time but you can take the whole car home and remove it yourself.
View attachment 94802 View attachment 94803
Chris, any idea if this trunk floor will work in my 70 Fury? If so, I'll come over and cut it out if possible (I don't have room for the car.)

Chris, any idea if this trunk floor will work in my 70 Fury? If so, I'll come over and cut it out if possible (I don't have room for the car.)

Tom, the dimensions are pretty close so you probably could make it work for a large patch panel but to put the whole floor in it would be more work than finding the correct one. Especially if you wanted to install it and look factory.

Tom, the dimensions are pretty close so you probably could make it work for a large patch panel but to put the whole floor in it would be more work than finding the correct one. Especially if you wanted to install it and look factory.
Hmm. I guess I'll need to determine how much of the floor I'd actually need. Once I get this thing on the road and registered, I'll shoot you a message. Maybe I can come out with the car and we can determine if it'd work or not.

Hmm. I guess I'll need to determine how much of the floor I'd actually need. Once I get this thing on the road and registered, I'll shoot you a message. Maybe I can come out with the car and we can determine if it'd work or not.

That will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back