WANTED 1968 Fast Top Vinyl Top Moldings and Rear Wheel Moldings

Status
Not open for further replies.

68vipguy

Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys and Gals, I am still in the need for 68 Fury Fast Top Vinyl Top Moldings for both right and left side. And also the Moldings for the rear wheel wells. I have had a couple people offer me pieces used for more money than New would cost for a Hemi Cuda. Surely there is someone out there with these parts that can turn loose of them for a fair price.

If so, please reply. And thanks in advance.

Guys and Gals, I am still in the need for 68 Fury Fast Top Vinyl Top Moldings for both right and left side. And also the Moldings for the rear wheel wells. I have had a couple people offer me pieces used for more money than New would cost for a Hemi Cuda. Surely there is someone out there with these parts that can turn loose of them for a fair price.

If so, please reply. And thanks in advance.

Please clarify which moldings you are looking for and perhaps post photos and the part numbers if known. Are you looking for the molding at the base of the C pillar that connects to the vinyl top molding under the back window or the moldings under the rear side windows?

I am confused by your request for moldings for the rear wheel wells. Are you looking for these for your VIP? All VIP's had skirts and did not have a wheel opening molding. If you are looking for the rear wheel opening moldings for a Fury III or Sport Fury, the realty is that they are extremely hard to find so even good used ones will not be cheap.

Bill

Please clarify which moldings you are looking for and perhaps post photos and the part numbers if known. Are you looking for the molding at the base of the C pillar that connects to the vinyl top molding under the back window or the moldings under the rear side windows?

I am confused by your request for moldings for the rear wheel wells. Are you looking for these for your VIP? All VIP's had skirts and did not have a wheel opening molding. If you are looking for the rear wheel opening moldings for a Fury III or Sport Fury, the realty is that they are extremely hard to find so even good used ones will not be cheap.

Bill

moldings32.jpg

Those appear to be part #3004280 & 3004281. If I come across any good used ones I will let you know but I suspect that you may have to have yours rechromed as these always pitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back