WANTED 1968 Fury Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you C Body Bob for your reply. I am looking for a high quality one (or someone who can restore the one i have).

You want to buy one from or send a core to Tri City Plating to be re-chromed. They do great work. I would only use them or some local to you chrome plating company that is highly recommended by multiple people. Reproductions are not available. I too could help you out with a core if you need one.

You want to buy one from or send a core to Tri City Plating to be re-chromed. They do great work. I would only use them or some local to you chrome plating company that is highly recommended by multiple people. Reproductions are not available. I too could help you out with a core if you need one.
Thank you for your reply FURYGT. I will contact Tri City and see what they say. I have a solid bumper but am looking for a better one.

Looking for a good one to complete my restoration of a 68 Fury III Convert.
THE BUMPER BOYS HAVE THEM.THEY GO TO A LOT OF SHOWS.GIVE THEM A CALL AND THEY WILL BRING IT TO A CAR SHOW OR SWAP MEET. THEY CARRY A LIFE TIME WARRANTY. GOT MINE 3 YEARS AGO LOOKS GREAT.THEY WILL NEED A CORE.

THE BUMPER BOYS HAVE THEM.THEY GO TO A LOT OF SHOWS.GIVE THEM A CALL AND THEY WILL BRING IT TO A CAR SHOW OR SWAP MEET. THEY CARRY A LIFE TIME WARRANTY. GOT MINE 3 YEARS AGO LOOKS GREAT.THEY WILL NEED A CORE.

I don't think that many folks will agree with you based on the feedback that I have heard...

Thank you BUBBAZ488 and FURYGT for your recommendation and feedback. I will contact Bumper Boys, with a watchful eye.
My project is coming along nicely!

image000000.jpg

Thank you BUBBAZ488 and FURYGT for your recommendation and feedback. I will contact Bumper Boys, with a watchful eye.
My project is coming along nicely!

View attachment 154852

NO! DO NOT CONTACT BUMPER BOYZ! Get in touch with Tri City Plating. Also, feel free to contact me with any '68 Fury restoration questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back