1968 Fury- new here

Shakerdave

Reaction score
Hello, this is a great site. New here, but been into mopars my whole life. Happy crusing.

20200523_132025.jpg

Welcome! I think you have a nice looking car and I hope you have many years and many miles of enjoyment with it. This is a great place for insight, knowledge, tips and tricks to getting these cars in tip-top shape and keeping them there.
:thumbsup:

Hello and Welcome from Connecticut! :welcome:. Nice looking Fury, we also got a 68. I like the rims on yours. Here is our 68 Fury below......
20200522_194745.jpg

Thanks for all your compliments. We bought it about 25 years ago as a parts car that became my wife's daily driver. It looked rough but solid. My father in law put the rear bumper on it new as he worked at Belvedere Assembly and later so would I.
I have done almost everything myself. Have the 2 original build sheets. Originally a 383 car but had a 440 when we got it. Currently 440 dual quads, 727, 3:90 sure grip, super stock leafs and 4 wheel power disc brakes. Was DD1, now B5, Finally in the final stages.

Nice Fury. Welcome aboard. Please keep us posted as you work on the car. Looks like it is almost done. What remains on the list?

Front, rear glass and headliner should be done in a couple weeks. I'll finish the interior over the winter. Couple brake lines, few other odds and ends. The engine is an older picture, I've gotten more done.

IMG_0038.JPG

Back