WANTED 1968 Fury speedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwirover

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all. It seems that the speedo on my '68 Fury is knackered and in the process of trying to fix it I managed to break one of the studs off the back of the temp gauge... Does anyone have a complete cluster? Or just the speedo? It's a Fury 3 with column shift auto but i'm pretty sure they're all basically the same for '67 and '68. Cheers.

Hi all. It seems that the speedo on my '68 Fury is knackered and in the process of trying to fix it I managed to break one of the studs off the back of the temp gauge... Does anyone have a complete cluster? Or just the speedo? It's a Fury 3 with column shift auto but i'm pretty sure they're all basically the same for '67 and '68. Cheers.
I have a 67 for a manual trans you could use for parts

Sounds promising. Is it in working order? Does the manual one have the little window for the gear selector in the bottom of the speedo?

Sounds promising. Is it in working order? Does the manual one have the little window for the gear selector in the bottom of the speedo?
Looks like there’s two more choices for you that are closer so those are your best options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back