For Sale 1968 Imperial crown coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember talking about the seats in this one a little while back. Nice car at a fair price but I do prefer the '67s.

68' Imperial Crown Coupe built by Chrysler. Original true documented California Car, 440 runs great, new exhaust, all original, factory build sheet and documents including pictures from the day it was sold. Original paint! Factory wheels/tires and Cali plates go with the car.

Most expensive domestic produced car in 68'. Power windows including vent, seats, antenna, auto dimmer and cruise.

It's a really nice car and runs great! Recently freshened up with new gaskets and the original wiper motor was rebuilt.

12,500 OBO

Trade $$$$ up or across for crew cab 4x4 pickup considered. No projects or junk.

Thank you for looking.

I do not need help selling this car.
IMG_2918.JPG
IMG_2919.JPG

If you just can't abide by the stock 15" wheels / easily replaceable '66 - '69 hubcaps, and you want to use some other kind of wheel, PLEASE use something a little less inelegant, it's an Imperial for God's sake, don't humiliate it with oversized faux mags. there ARE nicer options out there...... I'd almost rather see Cragars on it (at least those would be more of the period) than these ghetto wheels....... the cheap seats are another matter entirely......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back