Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 chrysler imperial
upload_2017-4-11_19-37-14.png

00X0X_iSuRq1ooIsg_1200x900.jpg

"Mint 1968 chrysler imperial 4 door 440 auto , like new inside and out 48,000 original miles"

Nice description, but a mint Imperial for $6,500? What's wrong with this picture? Last time I saw an ad this good it was fraud! And, why aren't there more pictures of this car?

And I'm sorry, but spelling cruise as "cruze" leads me to believe the seller is not serious.

Sedan that looks nice and shiny, I'd say a fair price just from what I see.

"Mint 1968 chrysler imperial 4 door 440 auto , like new inside and out 48,000 original miles"

Nice description, but a mint Imperial for $6,500? What's wrong with this picture? Last time I saw an ad this good it was fraud! And, why aren't there more pictures of this car?

And I'm sorry, but spelling cruise as "cruze" leads me to believe the seller is not serious.

Hmm .......okay found something............
Phone nr is on Brett Morris ,s name.
Sellers name is Bob .
Hodges Directory Rick Austin Valley Rd 715-209-7406

speaking from first hand experience, that's a ride from civililization , there isn't anything up there except TREES

Good keep doubting it so it stays in Cheezehead land....I would be real interested but coming close to getting the Colorado Magnum GT looked st.

Last edited:
Bad spelling, lack of photos, etc., aside; if this gold sedan actually IS as nice as the photos lead you to believe, it might not be a bad deal. Definitely one where you have to actually see it in person, and take it for a drive before buying though.........

That bugs you too, huh? That's the first thing i think also. Not serious or fraudulent.

Can only imagine what that beauty looks like in the sunlight! The '68s are my favorite of the slab Imperials

You can see the Imp fender in the jeep add and vise versa in the Imp add, Id say the add is legit! The Imp is a great deal if its as nice as it looks in the pictures.

Peter did you hear from the guy with the Magnum yet? Where you at with getting it inspected? Keep us posted!

I'd say both vehicles are priced consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back