WANTED 1968 New Yorker rear bumper in good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge674

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

For my 1968 Chrysler New Yorker I'm looking for a good rear bumper. It doesn't have to be in like new condition. As long as the chrome is nice and the bumper is nice and straight I'm happy.

I have a dodge van that is being shipped from California so I can ship the bumper in the back to the Netherlands. If it is located in California it would be nice, but if not it's not a problem, I can get it shipped to California.

If someone has a good core and can help me with getting it rechromed in the USA that would be an option as well. Chrome plating in the Netherlands is very expensive and the quility isn't what it used to be.

If you have anything or know someone who has please let me know.

Thank you.

I have a nice rear bumper but I think shipping will be outrageous I'm in north carolina

Thanks for the reply, I'm going to check what it would cost to get it shipped to our car shipper in California.

Having my original bumper rechromed would be about 2000 dollar here in the Netherlands and in my opinion my bumper isn't a great core to start with. So with that in mind I do have some room in my budget. As long as it isn't to outrageous it is definitely an option.

Would it be possible for you to get a quote for shipping it to California? If it is the correct and a nice bumper I'm seriously interested.

Thanks for your reply.
The address is:
230 W. Carob street
Rancho Dominguez
California 90220

If you could get a quote that would be nice, thank you. If not I'm going to try to get it arranged if somebody can pick it up.

Have you been able to find out anything? Otherwise I'm going to try to get everything arranged to have somebody pick it up.

Could you perhaps send me some good pictures and what you want for the bumper? Maybe in a private message.

Thank you

The bumper has a spot on the bottom of it that I thought was better it is all straight just has a rusty spot on it

20200107_160343.jpg

20200107_160405.jpg

20200107_160411.jpg

It is a bit worse than I expected, it looks straight, but needs new chrome. I've asked my contact in California to check for options to get it rechromed.

I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back