For Sale 1968 Newport Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
59282863-770-0@2X.jpg

Nice sweet car ..... The velour interior I could do without ...

57619130-770-0@2X.jpg

Don't care much for the upholstery and there appears to be some issues with the right quarter and left fender that are not mentioned in the description. Otherwise it appears like a nice ragtop.

Yeah,,,
However on a hot sunny day it would be much more comfortable than a hot black leather or vinyl seat that's for sure.

Even with the A/C blasting.............. :steering:

Did you ever sweat on a hot velour interior? It aint pretty and will eventually smell even worse

Did you ever sweat on a hot velour interior? It aint pretty and will eventually smell even worse

AHHHH SIR I DO NOT SWEAT !!!! THANK YOU !!!!! :rofl:

and also "SIR" I assure I DO NOT SMELL EITHER !!!!

as I bath bi-monthly during the summer months .... :lol:

OH! Thats what I was doing wrong ....

So what would you say is the best solution ?
I know in my wife's Cadillac she has leather seats that are heated & cooled which are in my eyes the cats ***, (even though I dislike cats and am a dog person ) ... I know that I am contemplating on retrofitting that in my 69 Sport Fury vert along with combination seat & shoulder belts.

Not a vert guy but she's really pretty. Not so sure about 10 grand, but.

So what would you say is the best solution ?
I know in my wife's Cadillac she has leather seats that are heated & cooled which are in my eyes the cats ***, (even though I dislike cats and am a dog person ) ... I know that I am contemplating on retrofitting that in my 69 Sport Fury vert along with combination seat & shoulder belts.

Weve lived with vinyl since the invention of cars, leather on saddles, seats get hot, no big deal. If its that hot leave the top up. If its got buckets and the car is in the sun, lean them forward. If you can, park int in the shade. Get a white interior ...... My truck has heated and cooled seats. While yes they are neat I can do without.

Im a dog person too, a cats *** stinks and has litter stuck to it, nothing special about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back