For Sale 1968 Plymouth Fury Convertible $700

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. There was a '66 sport fury convertible in my area for the longest time. They were wanting $1000 for it. I was at $800. Couldn't make it work, it sold instead to wildcat wrecking yard in Sandy Oregon. Was a worthy project.

A Los Angeles, CA seller. Looks like it must have been in storage for some time, as the dash pad isn't even cracked and the seats are not rotted from the sun out here. It might have very minimal rust too if it has been stored in the CA climate. Might be a diamond in the rough for someone body wise at least. Options are nice too given it has console/buckets, and even the plastic bucket seat side shields are not broken off either the driver or the passenger side at least. So it might not have as many miles as it as it appears at first sight. In fact, I would bet is very low miles since those shields didn't usually make it more than 40K miles before breaking off even if the driver doesn't weigh much. If I wanted a 68 Sport Fury convertible, I wouldn't kick it to the curb too quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back