WANTED 1968 plymouth fury plastic rocker moulding retainer clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

440sportfury

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello
I was wondering if anyone has or knows were to get the t shaped plastic retainer clips for installing the rocker mouldings on a 1968 Plymouth sport fury etc,. Several of mine are broken and brittle . Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Frank

Frank, I think that there are 3 of the clips in this eBay listing.

NOS Group lot of 1960s 1970s Mopar molding trim clips, retainers fasteners parts | eBay

I would search the websites for the reproduction clip vendors to see if they have thesASe or something similar.
Hi Bill
Thanks for your reply I ended up finding them from pro=kits they have them listed for a 1966-67 dodge charger but they are exactly the same. As always you are quick to offer a helping hand. Thank You I hope the show doesn't get rained out.

Try Mr. G's Enterprises - Home Page I found some clips I needed a few years ago for my Fury III.
Hello Thank you very much They did not have the ones I needed but I ended up getting a couple of other things. I ended up finding a complete set from pro=kits. They were listed for 66-67 dodge charger but they were exactly the same. I appreciate your help.

Hi Bill
Thanks for your reply I ended up finding them from pro=kits they have them listed for a 1966-67 dodge charger but they are exactly the same. As always you are quick to offer a helping hand. Thank You I hope the show doesn't get rained out.

Frank, kindly post a link to the site where you found those as I am sure that others will want them including me!

Frank, kindly post a link to the site where you found those as I am sure that others will want them including me!
There made by a company called pro kits and they are sold by Ebay seller olsmoky46. I have purchased several things from this seller without a problem. I do not know of any other places that sell them. They are listed as 66-67 charger rocker moulding clips. A little pricey at 69.95 but I could not find them anywhere else. My originals were cracked and brittle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back