For Sale 1968 Sport Fury bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

70 sublime

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a pair of front seats I received in a trade
I had them advertised in the local classifieds and have been suggested they fit a 68 Fury
and was directed here to also post them
I have wrecked a few C bodies while getting drive train parts for my B body project
Also have some bits from a 71 Newport and a 73 Imperial
Asking $250 Canadian for the seats and must be picked up in Port Hope Ontario
If there is much interest i will get some pictures of the other stuff I have

068.jpg

073.jpg

076.jpg

Nice looking set of seats, I wish I were closer.
You need to be careful about robbing power trains from C body's around here. We view most B body's as "donor" cars for our C's. :mob: :poke:

Next time before you "wreck" a C Body at least be sure to offer parts here first. Thanks for posting the seats.

Guess I will not mention that I pulled a 383 motor and transmission out of a 71 Newport 4 dr to put in my 69 Charger (Charger is a factory 383 car)
Only had 45 000 miles on it very nice car
The guy drove it to my house from half hour away
I tried to sell it as a rolling shell and just no interest ( was perfect floors and frame)
In the end a guy drove over 3 hours to give me what I was asking for it and then was making it into a smash up derby car
I pulled as much as I could off it before it left as he was just going to throw away the grill and lights :(

I will have to make up a couple more ads one for a 71 Newport bits and pieces and another for a 73 Imperial (it broke in half when I moved it to pull 440 and 727 out of it)

I know it looks bad when I join to just sell stuff as the same feelings happen on the B body forums

These are just stuff I have sitting around and will never use myself and just trying to find a good home for them before they rust all away

71 Newport 015.JPG

71 Newport 022.JPG

71 Newport 018.JPG

71 Newport 038.JPG

71 Newport 027.JPG

Last edited:
I have a pair of front seats I received in a trade
I had them advertised in the local classifieds and have been suggested they fit a 68 Fury
and was directed here to also post them
I have wrecked a few C bodies while getting drive train parts for my B body project
Also have some bits from a 71 Newport and a 73 Imperial
Asking $250 Canadian for the seats and must be picked up in Port Hope Ontario
If there is much interest i will get some pictures of the other stuff I have
Would you be interested in shipping the seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back