For Sale 1968 Sport Fury L Code 440 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

67-Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
I want it!!!!!!

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...8-Sport-Fury-L-Code-440-4-Speed-Sell-or-Trade

LF.jpgINT.jpgMOT.jpg

LF.jpg

INT.jpg

MOT.jpg

Snorkel-less air cleaner looks rather odd.

Does anybody know how many 440-4 Speeds were made? I'm sure it's single or double digits.

I would probably not visit this site if the commentary was not aloud. It's the only reason I post links to ads.
just passing that along.

I wonder why u can comment on Ads here but not on FBBO.

The nature of this forum is different than the others. Generally speaking, we are a smaller group and don't get into much of the drama that occurs on other sites. You may have noticed that for the most part we do quite well with little moderation, while the same can't be said for many other forums. This has allowed us to be less constrained, with the exception of a couple of taboos. Besides, most of these for sale threads are just listings that we have passed along, not our own cars for sale.

Yes valid point, This forum is pretty liberal with it's rules.

The nature of this forum is different than the others. Generally speaking, we are a smaller group and don't get into much of the drama that occurs on other sites. You may have noticed that for the most part we do quite well with little moderation, while the same can't be said for many other forums. This has allowed us to be less constrained, with the exception of a couple of taboos. Besides, most of these for sale threads are just listings that we have passed along, not our own cars for sale.

Yes the ads over there are 99% someone's own car or parts that is why commentary is not allowed. CL ads are to be put in the general forum not in the ads section where commentary is not allowed.

I would probably not visit this site if the commentary was not aloud. It's the only reason I post links to ads.
just passing that along.

I posted that comment to let others know, who may not know, the rules are different or are more strictly enforced. Not to be a smart *** if that's how you took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back