1968 Town and country wagon

Ernie

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Ernie. I have been looking for a 1968 9 Passenger town and country wagon for some time. My Dad had one when I was a Kid and I just want my grand Kids to enjoy the fun I had in the car. I have found a 6 passenger that needs a lot of work which is ok but would of loved to find a 9 passenger in better shape. I understand that I can put a rear facing seat in a 6 passenger easy enough so I am thinking of buying it. Does anyone know of a rear facing seat for sale for this car. Any help or advise would be appreciated.
New to the Forum. Ernie

Hi, My name is Ernie. I have been looking for a 1968 9 Passenger town and country wagon for some time. My Dad had one when I was a Kid and I just want my grand Kids to enjoy the fun I had in the car. I have found a 6 passenger that needs a lot of work which is ok but would of loved to find a 9 passenger in better shape. I understand that I can put a rear facing seat in a 6 passenger easy enough so I am thinking of buying it. Does anyone know of a rear facing seat for sale for this car. Any help or advise would be appreciated.
New to the Forum. Ernie
Did you find a wagon? this is Rene and I talked to you back in May about my car. You can contact me again if you would like. Thanks

Back