SOLD 1969-1970 Chrysler Dodge Side Mirror, Remote, Left Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970FuryConv

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969-1970 Chrysler/Dodge/Imperial Full-size cars Remote Sideview Mirror. Mirror Part number is 2935875. Housing is circular, so correct for 1969-1970. Condition is excellent driver. Handle and cables work properly. Base is flat or sightly concave at front and back.

Imperial: per the 1969 parts book and 1970 parts book, this also fits Imperial.

Note: Plymouth has a different part number in both parts books. I do not believe this mirror is correct for Plymouth.

Price is $60 plus $16.10 ship via Priority Mail flat rate box. Ships from 23009. PM if interested.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3 PN 2935875.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Thank you for posting. Do you happen to have the matching RHS companion to this remote mirror? If so, dibs!

I am not seeing that part number in my 1969 or 1970 parts book for the indicated applications...........................................that is because you are using the casting number that is not the same as the part number.

Could you measure the cables distance from the bottom of the mirror base to the control knob please? Two door ventless glass cars have a different mirror than all the other models due to the extra length of the front side window compared to all other models (shorter front side window) that requires the longer cable for the two door ventless vehicles. If its the longer cable version, I would be interested in buying it.

Last edited:
Just looking at the picture, it's the short version.
Initially I agree but the longer cable isn't all that much longer though, so I just want to be sure. That is why I just don't understand the bean counters' intransigence to resist making them all the longer version in 1969-70. In 1971 they regained their senses and made them all the longer version.

I am not seeing that part number in my 1969 or 1970 parts book for the indicated applications...........................................that is because you are using the casting number that is not the same as the part number.

Could you measure the cables distance from the bottom of the mirror base to the control knob please? Two door ventless glass cars have a different mirror than all the other models due to the extra length of the front side window compared to all other models (shorter front side window) that requires the longer cable for the two door ventless vehicles. If its the longer cable version, I would be interested in buying it.
I sold it and received payment today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back