1969 300 rocker molding clips

david hill

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got the 69 300 vert back from paint today. The paint shop removed the rocker moldings and in the process broke several of the molding clips. After some debate it was agreed upon that I would find the replacements. If I had left it up to them it could take up to 2 -3 weeks longer to finish my car, as of now it's been 3 months. Does anyone knows of a suitable good part and a parts source. In the process or getting ready for the 2nd Annual C Body Meet and could use some help locating these parts. Thankyou.

20180612_155107.jpg

I think it's 6002611, same as a 70 300.

How many do you need?

My brother is making me some. He has a 3D printer. We are going to see if they work. If they do I’ll have him make a small run of them.

These clips are hard to find. Looking for similar side molding clips for my NYB. Murray Park has used ones.

Another company I've had success with in the past is RJL. Roman is the owner. Easiest method is to take a photo and email it to him - he might be able to help. Much of his inventory is not in the catalog.

RJ&L Obsolete Automotive Fasteners & Vintage Wiring Supplies

These clips are hard to find. Looking for similar side molding clips for my NYB. Murray Park has used ones.

Another company I've had success with in the past is RJL. Roman is the owner. Easiest method is to take a photo and email it to him - he might be able to help. Much of his inventory is not in the catalog.

RJ&L Obsolete Automotive Fasteners & Vintage Wiring Supplies
Thanks, I'm sure this info will help a lot of C Body owners in the future. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back