1969 300 Stripes

JJ300

Reaction score
Hi all, looking to redo the car this year, seeing as most car stuff isn't gonna happen, so the question is, does anybody have actual measurements of the 3 stripes that go down the body, running with the body line, on a 69 300. I do have stripes on mine currently, but it was a re-do many years ago, and I have measurements from other "re-do's", but would like to compare to actual factory size. On my car I have the following: Top stripe 1/8", middle stripe is 3/16", and bottom stripe is 1/4", with 1/4" between each stripe. Total width would be 1-1/16...
So any body got actual factory specs? Were mine done correctly?
Pics are reference from a car on e-bay currently.....which seem narrower than mine

300 stripe rt rr.jpg

300 stripe lt rr.jpg

300 stripe lt ft.jpg

Thank you!! Any chance you can get measurements off of them? I don't know if you have possession of those cars, again, thanks much!!

If those are all originals, I would have to conclude the factory ones were variable since none of them seems exactly the same to me..................................................

It's obvious the stripes are painted and not decals. It's hard to believe that they were applied by hand. More likely a stencil or fixture. That would account for the irregularities.

Back