1969-70 C Body Convertible wanted, preferably a Polara

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdh157

Reaction score
Contact seller
but I will consider a newport, fury or 300 as well. Driver/nice driver cond, the nicer the body, the better.

$$ is waiting. Will pay a finder's fee on a lead that turns into a buy.

know of two that might? be available in las cruces / el paso general area. one is partially / close to fully restored, other is a solid clean desert project roller.

yes newmexguy, what have ya got? 69s or 70s? any pics you can forward? are the polaras, furys or chryslers?

yes newmexguy, what have ya got? 69s or 70s? any pics you can forward? are the polaras, furys or chryslers?

neither car is mine.
one was sold by a local yard for $500 bucks - no engine or trans, but solid body, believe it was a fury
tried to sell it on craigslist, no luck there.
other is owned by a retired professor from new mexico state - he might sell? don't know the guy.

Dave - Thanks!!!! As usual, I have anothr parts list if you go back to El Paso. Now that I have a grill that I can use as a mirror. I could use the fender turn signal assemblies, both side view mirrors and a few other things.

send me an email @ yahoo if you want me to pursue this further - i have ads on multiple sites and places, and also have a close to full time job at home depot.
newmexguyus AT the above.

I do have a 68 fury III convertible majority of the bodywork it is done floor pans replaced just need to be finished the engine turn but not sure about the internal condition I do have pics if interested email me I am located in Puyallup Wa

Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back