For Sale 1969-70 Plymouth Fury Dash Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a complete dash assembly I will sell parts out of, the radio is spoken for already but all other parts are available, including the power roof switch for the convertible. Also the glove box is intact and i will remove it first and see how good it is before offering it for sale.
dash.jpg

Here is a complete dash assembly I will sell parts out of, the radio is spoken for already but all other parts are available, including the power roof switch for the convertible. Also the glove box is intact and i will remove it first and see how good it is before offering it for sale.
View attachment 73576

Hi I was wondering what shape that dash pad was in? And is it for the 69 or 70 fury?
thanks

I need all the plastic bits that attach to the underside of the dash,key surround,etc

I need all the plastic bits that attach to the underside of the dash,key surround,etc
Key surround? you must need a 69 piece, the 70 model has the key in the steering column. That is the only main thing that is different between the 69 and 70 dashes. And the recess in the face of the dashpad.

I'm interested in the dash pad. Price and shipping to 08015? Paypal?

View attachment 73576

PM sent......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back