WANTED 1969-73 Tinted Windshield (Station Wagon or 4 Door Sedan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beep Beep Dave

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a good used tinted windshield for my 1972 Monaco Wagon. The one that came with the car was out of a 4 door hardtop and didn't fit. I can trade for the tinted windshield that I have or buy outright.

Please PM me here on the board.

Thanks!
Dave

Still looking for a nice tinted windshield for my wagon.

For trade bait I have a nice tinted windshield that will fit 1969-73 2 door hardtop or convertible or 4 door hardtop.

I also have a clear windshield that will fit 1969-73 Wagon or 4 door sedan.

I found a new one for $700 Dave. I think a good used is a better match for the car.

I am not getting it on the road this year but if I can't find one I will use the clear one I have.

Dave

BTW, BEEP BEEP. Thankz for saving the Monaco Long Roof. It looked way too lonely in that cow pasture up there in Calgary. Too much of ah stretch for me but I do love that Starski & Hutch color on that Beast, Jer...OH? and it's Pilkington Classic Glass NOT Antique, I miss spake. Sorry 'bout that!

Thanks, I bought it from the guy who pulled it out of the field. He actually got a few parts for it and cleaned it up some. I am just continuing on the quest to get it road worthy. Sometimes I am winning sometimes the car does...so its not quite saved yet.

Dave

They're all workz in progress Dave. Tore the Batwagon completely down and spent 22 yearz putting it back together. Drove it for 8 yearz and waz still "tweaking" on it when I decided it waz time to move on...BTW, Pilkington in Columbus iz where I got the new Tinted+Shaded for the '61, Jer

Give these guys a call.

R&S Rhino Glass | Glass Repair Prescott, ON | Home

Any time I've called them for a quote for shall we say non current glass, if it was in the warehouse it was "regular" price. Like $350 +/- installed.

To make it easy for him, if you have the glass #, he can see if it is available and give you a price or he look up the number.

Any independent glass shop could do the same for you if they weren't lazy or greedy.

I got a quote for a guy with a Mirada that was being told the usual not available/custom order B$ and the cash and carry price was less than $300 and there were lots of them to be had.

Kevin

1972 Monaco Wagon 117.jpg

Okay still on the hunt for a tinted front windshield for my 1972 Monaco Wagon.

As mention I have a nice tinted 2 Door Hardtop or Convertible and 4 Door Hardtop Windshield to trade.
Also a clear 4 Door Sedan or Wagon Winshield available to trade.
Or I can buy outright.

Send me a PM if you can help out.

Thank you,
Dave

Last edited:
Okay kind of crazy but I still don't have a tinted windshield for my Wagon yet.

As mention I have a nice tinted 2 Door Hardtop or Convertible and 4 Door Hardtop Windshield to trade.
Also a clear 4 Door Sedan or Wagon Winshield available to trade.
Or I can buy outright.

I will be at Carlisle so I can pick up.

Thank you,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back