1969 chrysler 300 4dr - $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
*not mine*

Runs and drives(needs carb tuned), will make a great restoration.
everything is here, only 66,000 original miles
1969 440 with a new holly carb(I have the original also), have the buildsheets that came with the car!
Become the 4th owner of this sweet classic ride today.
-Dan
(616)304-4566

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/3263005989.html

1969 Chrysler 300 106.jpg

Got rust issues in the usual areas around the windshield

1969 Chrysler 300 106.jpg

Leaks around windshield not worth messing with in my book. Looks like he's got leaks under the car or he's throwing in a complimentary oil change.

I have achieved the point in life where I am happy and consider myself the most fortunate guy on Earth. Have you? Be honest.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I do. I've been very fortunate. It's been a hell of a run so far. Not much I would change.

Well Stan, ask Bob. He has met my family and seen my convertible, I have every reason to be fulfilled with my life. A million bucks wouldnt hurt however.

Seems as if C-body guys do tend to stop and smell the roses more often than others.
Is it that trait that draws us to C-bodies or do C-bodies bring out that trait in us?
Whew. That was heavy, man.....

Well Stan, ask Bob. He has met my family and seen my convertible, I have every reason to be fulfilled with my life. A million bucks wouldnt hurt however.

I'll tell you... I pulled into Carlisle, drove past Dave's vert on the C-Body line and parked about 4 cars down. I put up my EZ tent and walked over to Dave's car... no Dave! I was going to go back to my car and Dave's wife said Hi, you must be Bob, I seen your nice NY'er pull in. She must of been 10 feet away from my NY'er when she saw it. LOL. She introduced me to their kids and Dave's Dad and invited me to hang out with them until Dave returned. Dave was out looking for all the deals and new arrivals. What a nice family! They treated me like we've been lifelong friends. Let me point out that it was 104 degrees with a heat index of 112! The weather was extremely terrible this year and Dave's family was there (and not hanging out in the hotel room) and enjoying the Carlisle experience. Even Dave's Dad (I think he's 77) was out and about looking for deals too in this extreme heat. Dave is definitely living the American Dream!

I got banned from the two biggies because I was calling out all the attention whores who debated for 15 pages if they should order the round tip or oval tip exhaust pipes.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

THAT is unbelievable. I don't even want to know how that shot was grabbed, or who the hell that is conducting....um, business. jeeezz.

...looks like its from back in the eighties what with the size of that cell phone.....or is that just a brick he's trying to..oh nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back