For Sale 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible (big price cut; Wayne County near Detroit, MI))

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. The car was initially listed on CL at $16k (and discussed here) a couple of months ago. Now, it's down to just under 10k on CL. I like the color combo; I don't like the fact that the rear windows are up on all the pics.

Here are a few more photos from the ad for record:

00L0L_3Xtb5frb1cC_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00Z0Z_hTHczACXrL1_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

01515_aeWUfsZZOVY_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

He's your "adopted son" all right :D

Now going back in, if I may :eek:

I get that from my wife all the time.

Me: I’m in a meeting.

Wife: With FCBO?

Me: I need something to look at while the boss is talking!

I would think it should sell with that asking price.

so does the lack of rear quarter lettering (and the matching painted wheel centers) a dead give away that it's not the original paint?

What is the black colored cylinder component with two ports on the bottom by the heater box that do not have any hoses in the upper left corner? Is it a control module for the heat? Also, did they paint over the ballast resistor on the firewall?
00101_cWWwO9NnKez_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

so does the lack of rear quarter lettering (and the matching painted wheel centers) a dead give away that it's not the original paint?
Probably not original paint.. BUT! That’s a damn good looking car.. I happen to like the colored wheel centers.. ask me why? Lol
71FE487B-D0D8-4C51-A928-5E7F75C1AA73.jpeg

What is the black colored cylinder component with two ports on the bottom by the heater box that do not have any hoses in the upper left corner? Is it a control module for the heat? Also, did they paint over the ballast resistor on the firewall? View attachment 392389
Heater control valve, note heater core has been by-passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back