For Sale 1969 Chrysler Newport 4dr HT, teal, Manitoba, make offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceebuddy

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hope we didn't have this one already.

With so few pics and no asking price, the questions remains who's wasting whose time?

Ad

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Address: Ile des Chênes, MB R0A0T0
For Sale By Owner
Colour: Teal
Kilometers: 56,000

Orig 1969 Chrysler Newport. Country car,second owner,orig owner was elderly lady. Mint. Unrestored body and interior, has been gone through mechanically. Safetied. Never seen snow or sat outside. 383 2bl at,rear defrost, rear speaker.56000 Hwy miles. Selling for dad who has it put away for winter out of town so not many pix at this time. Looking for serious offers, do not have to sell so don't waste my time pls

Hard to know how serious you are if you don't know the price? More and more I am just loving these survivor C-bodies. I need to build a huge barn!

Dave

Here's my offer...$2500 and have your Dad call me..lol

Ads like this don't work. Make me an offer goes over like a lead balloon in my business. If you're to scared to ask someone to pay what it's worth then you shouldn't be selling it and don't get mad when you're low-balled....WildAugust you're close wanna take a drive by?

the seller wants at least $10000 for the car I was asking him a few weeks ago. He told me he has already a offer for $7000 and he turned it down. I think is hard to believe.

...,orig owner was elderly lady. ....56000 Hwy miles.....

So if he's the second owner and the first owner was an "elderly lady", how does he know she only drove highways.....How many of you know of an elderly lady that only drives highways? Maybe if it was near LA where you have no choice but I would think the opposite, the older she got the more she would avoid highways. Guess it depends on his definition of a highway.

My grandparents had a farm in Manitoba. When I was a kid I spent three summers on the farm. It really is mostly 2 lane highways interrupted by some small towns. Lots of dirt roads too. My grandparents never really had a reason to go to the "city". I would say while I was there 95% of the time it was in fact highway driving.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back