1969 Chrysler Newport Hardtop

Clutch Coogan

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for some parts to get my Newport Hardtop up to Compliance Standard here in New Zealand. I am looking for some front indicator lenses and bulb holders. The C-H-R-Y-S-L-E-R letters between the tail lights. A good usable lower front valance below the front bumper. Some side body mouldings to complete my set. Also an inside light holder and lens.
P1020374.JPG
P1020375.JPG
P1020376.JPG

Thanks for looking. Any leads are appreciated.

I should have a set of front indicators and holders for you, let me pull them off the shelf and take pics for you. Give me a day, regards.

Oh, inside light holder? Do you mean interior light assembly for the roof? I have one of those for sure.

I have a bunch of pics here for you, only problem is i dont remember the exact year the lenses and housings came off. Check yours to see if they are the same? I also included a pic of the part number too for reference with yours. The housings are nice inside apart a little surface rust inside the receptacle where the light bulb goes in.

Newport interior lens.jpg
Newport interior lens1.jpg
Newport interior lens3.jpg
Newport turn signal.jpg
Newport turn signal1.jpg
Newport turn signal2.jpg
Newport turn signal3.jpg

Hey Mate! Thanks for looking for the Indicators. I think my Indicators may be a bit earlier than yours? Same with the Inside Light? Wouldn't happen to have some with part number on the Lens of-SAEDP69CL? The lenses and bulb holders are different Left to Right. My L/H bulb holder is fine but the R/H one is well rusted.
P1020406.JPG
P1020407.JPG
P1020408.JPG
P1020409.JPG

I can see from your lenses mine are definitely different and will not fit. As for the interior light assy, there are three types, mine, yours and the dodge phoenix/plymouth fury type, but they all work.

Back